Hi, my name is Laura Lewis.
I am a Title 1 interventionist teacher here at the Sharon Elementary School.
I started as an educator in 1992. In 1997 I started teaching First and Second Grade here at the Sharon Elementary School and taught until June of 2018. Teaching and working with kids has always been my passion! My love for literacy propelled me to leave the classroom and try something new.
My unique position allows me to support the entire building and be a part of all grade level teams. I work with students 1:1 and in small groups both in and out of the classroom. I love the supportive Sharon community and how families get involved in their student’s learning.
When I’m not working, I love to spend time with my family at our home
in Strafford. I have two daughters and have enjoyed watching them grow
with my husband. We have a black Lab, Hopper, who loves to come to
school and listen to students read. I also enjoy gardening, horseback
riding, skiing, walking hiking, running, quilting, the Red Sox and …
Sharon Elementary School
Phone: 763-7425 ex 32
Degrees and Certifications:
– Bachelor’s Degree University of New Hampshire-Bachelor of Science-Nutrition, Minor Education
– State Certification in Education – New England College, Henniker NH
– Masters of Education from Southern New Hampshire University
– VT Level II Professional Educators License
– LLI training K-2 and 3-6+